About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
WTF-WTF liked the chapter Introduction in Glory Hole.
4 days ago
-
WTF-WTF liked the chapter Diane's surprise in Slut Girlfriend.
1 week ago
-
WTF-WTF liked the chapter Chapter 49 : A girlfriend ?! in The Show [ Complete ].
1 week ago
-
WTF-WTF liked the chapter A Trade Offer in Slut Girlfriend.
3 weeks ago
-
WTF-WTF liked the chapter Going harder in Slut Girlfriend.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
WTF-WTF has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
WTF-WTF has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
WTF-WTF has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
WTF-WTF has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
WTF-WTF has not earned any awards.