About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- Canada
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Play Pokémon games
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Various types of manga
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Schlong
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Vagina
- I write erotica because
-
I like the fantasy of cute, sexy girls producing food (other than milk) with their bodies, in a way that removes the concept of digestive waste.
- In conclusion, I am
-
A weird guy with some weird fetishes
No recent activity
Vizmal has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Vizmal has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Vizmal has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Vizmal has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Vizmal has not earned any awards.