About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Visago-42 liked the chapter Band practice. in The Spirit of Lust.
1 day ago
-
Visago-42 liked the chapter The band arrives. in The Spirit of Lust.
1 day ago
-
Visago-42 liked the chapter You Want To Go To The Farm First in The Backpack.
1 day ago
-
Visago-42 liked the chapter The Truth, Or At Least Part Of It in The Backpack.
1 day ago
-
Visago-42 liked the chapter She Tells You About The Other Cows in The Backpack.
1 day ago
-
Visago-42 liked the chapter The Livestock's Bargain in The Backpack.
1 day ago
-
Visago-42 liked the chapter You Brainstorm About the Milking Machine's Owner While Asking More in The Backpack.
1 day ago
-
Visago-42 liked the chapter She Doesn't Need A Breast Pump in The Backpack.
1 day ago
-
Visago-42 liked the chapter Maybe in The Backpack.
1 day ago
-
Visago-42 liked the chapter Draw Me Like One Of Your Cow girls in The Backpack.
1 day ago
No recent activity
Visago-42 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Visago-42 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Visago-42 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Visago-42 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Visago-42 has not earned any awards.