About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Vipa liked the chapter Send her to work. in Brainwashed.
1 week ago
-
Vipa liked the chapter No Fucking. in Brainwashed.
1 week ago
-
Vipa liked the chapter She's talking to Rebecca in Brainwashed.
1 week ago
-
Vipa liked the chapter The Science of Friendship in The Sweetest Corruption.
1 week ago
-
Vipa liked the chapter Intermission 5: Casual fun in MHA Taking over.
1 week ago
-
Vipa liked the chapter Arc 5: About men and boys in MHA Taking over.
1 month ago
-
Vipa liked the chapter Arc 5: Not like this in MHA Taking over.
2 months ago
-
Vipa liked the chapter The first loser busts in Aiden's Bleached Bitches.
2 months ago
-
Vipa liked the chapter The fuckparty begins in Aiden's Bleached Bitches.
2 months ago
-
Vipa liked the chapter Arc 5: Heartbreak in MHA Taking over.
2 months ago
No recent activity
Vipa has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Vipa has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Vipa has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Vipa has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Vipa has not earned any awards.