About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Viodasy liked the chapter Yes, and a very surprising entity! in Sex Genie .
1 year ago
-
Viodasy liked the chapter They chat some more, and Lucy has some ideas. in Sex Genie .
1 year ago
-
Viodasy liked the chapter Time to try out her mouth! in Sex Genie .
1 year ago
-
Viodasy liked the chapter He does, and lets Lucy out. in Sex Genie .
1 year ago
-
Viodasy liked the chapter Hancock and Marguerite discuss how to expand the harem! in Sex Genie .
1 year ago
-
Viodasy liked the chapter Ren can go a round! in Sex Genie .
1 year ago
No recent activity
Viodasy has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Viodasy has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Viodasy has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Viodasy has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Viodasy has not earned any awards.