About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
VinVenture001 liked the chapter Epilogue - The worst enemy to have in The Gamer, Chyoa edition. .
1 year ago
-
VinVenture001 liked the chapter Victory & Mouth 16 – Übersetzung in The Gamer, Chyoa edition. .
1 year ago
-
VinVenture001 liked the chapter Victory & Mouth 13 – The wrathful front [Gnome POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition. .
1 year ago
-
VinVenture001 liked the chapter Victory & Mouth 12 – The zapping front [Sylph POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition. .
1 year ago
-
VinVenture001 liked the chapter Victory & Mouth 11 – The passive front [Beatrice POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition. .
1 year ago
-
VinVenture001 liked the chapter Victory & Mouth 10 – The serving front [Aclysia POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition. .
1 year ago
-
VinVenture001 liked the chapter Victory & Mouth 6 – Ave… in The Gamer, Chyoa edition. .
1 year ago
-
VinVenture001 liked the chapter Victory & Mouth 3 – Go Home in The Gamer, Chyoa edition. .
1 year ago
-
VinVenture001 liked the chapter Victory & Mouth 2 – The neutral force in The Gamer, Chyoa edition. .
1 year ago
-
VinVenture001 liked the chapter Victory & Mouth 1 – Spiral in The Gamer, Chyoa edition. .
1 year ago
No recent activity
VinVenture001 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
VinVenture001 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
VinVenture001 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
VinVenture001 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
VinVenture001 has not earned any awards.