About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
VerbTheNoun liked the chapter Sea A Stage in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
15 hours ago
-
VerbTheNoun liked the chapter The Negotiator in Honey Hollow.
15 hours ago
-
VerbTheNoun liked the chapter Talent Scouting in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
6 days ago
-
VerbTheNoun liked the chapter At The Club in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
2 weeks ago
-
VerbTheNoun liked the chapter Dressed Up Darlings in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
3 weeks ago
-
VerbTheNoun liked the chapter Work's Done in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
3 weeks ago
-
VerbTheNoun liked the chapter Business is Booming in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
3 weeks ago
-
VerbTheNoun liked the chapter Pitching a tent in Babysitter Moves In.
3 weeks ago
-
VerbTheNoun liked the chapter Can we camp out tonight? in Babysitter Moves In.
3 weeks ago
-
VerbTheNoun liked the chapter Maybe so... Let's make some plans in Babysitter Moves In.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
VerbTheNoun has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
VerbTheNoun has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
VerbTheNoun has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
VerbTheNoun has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
VerbTheNoun has not earned any awards.