About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
-
It turns me on
- In conclusion, I am
-
Kinky
-
Veiled published the chapter The day before overtime in Your Engagement.
4 days ago
-
Veiled published the chapter The next day in Your Engagement.
4 days ago
No recent activity
Veiled has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Veiled has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Veiled has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Veiled has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Veiled has not earned any awards.