About me
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
create and play gay adult games
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
science fiction
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
-
there's a gap in the market for gay bdsm interactive fiction games
- In conclusion, I am
-
bound for glory, or maybe just gloriously bound
-
Varlance posted a reply on the chapter Introduction in Marcus and the Minotaur.
4 days ago
-
Varlance received a new award: Rising Favorite.
5 days ago
-
Varlance received a new award: Story Seed.
1 week ago
-
Varlance published the story Marcus and the Minotaur.
1 week ago
No recent activity
Varlance has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Varlance has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Varlance has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Varlance has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Varlance has not earned any awards.