About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
ValHor liked the chapter Gwen Anderson, heading back home in The Unreality Pandemic.
38 minutes ago
-
ValHor liked the chapter The sexually desperate principal joins Logan's harem in Items of Power.
5 days ago
-
ValHor liked the chapter Logan fucks all the girls in his class and the gym teacher in Items of Power.
5 days ago
-
ValHor liked the chapter Giving the girls a hand in Ladybug corruption.
6 days ago
-
ValHor liked the chapter Jackie gets more sex [non-con](piss) in Just Another Day In Norfolk.
1 week ago
-
ValHor liked the chapter Tell and Show in Ladybug corruption.
1 week ago
-
ValHor liked the chapter Our own fine campus ravisher - part 4 in Little Reluctant Sluts Stories.
2 weeks ago
-
ValHor liked the chapter All of Them in Reality Warped [Now Public].
2 weeks ago
-
ValHor liked the chapter The Scoville Family - Gonzo’s Imagination Ring in Reality Warped [Now Public].
2 weeks ago
-
ValHor liked the chapter Our own fine campus ravisher - part 3 in Little Reluctant Sluts Stories.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
ValHor has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
ValHor has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
ValHor has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
ValHor has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
ValHor has not earned any awards.