About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- Earth - Sol System
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
read it? ;-) or just doing things to entertain myself.
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
fantasy, sci-fi, historic and or horror novels.
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
in english it's cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
pussy or cunt
- I write erotica because
-
it's an entertaining way to experience fantasies that in RL could and / or should not be done.
- In conclusion, I am
-
just a nerdy dude, who read to much messed up stuff.
-
Uther liked the chapter Still Fucking Porkum in DOOMED.
1 week ago
-
Uther liked the chapter Ororo Munroe AKA Storm in DOOMED.
1 week ago
-
Uther liked the chapter "If you want more, it'll cost you." in DOOMED.
1 week ago
-
Uther left a comment on the chapter Reed Pretends To Ignore Sue Storm's Affair - Until He Can't in DOOMED.
1 week ago
-
Uther liked the chapter Sue Storm Has A Mental Breakdown in DOOMED.
1 week ago
-
Uther liked the chapter Almost All of It in DOOMED.
1 week ago
-
Uther liked the chapter Porked! - Janet van Dyne Spotted With New Beau! in DOOMED.
3 weeks ago
-
Uther liked the chapter No One Human Can Resist in DOOMED.
4 weeks ago
-
Uther liked the chapter As Gaia Succumbs, So Does The Human Race in DOOMED.
4 weeks ago
-
Uther liked the chapter Porkum Goes On A Date With Sue and Janet in DOOMED.
4 weeks ago
No recent activity
Uther has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Uther has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Uther has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Uther has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Uther has not earned any awards.