About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- September 26, 1985
- Location
- United States
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Sex
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Usuoga liked the chapter Security in Beast of Burden.
1 week ago
-
Usuoga liked the chapter An investment in the hospitality industry (pet) in Beast of Burden.
1 week ago
-
Usuoga liked the chapter A very familiar couple in Pet Play Paradise .
1 week ago
-
Usuoga liked the chapter The only visible one in Parasite takeover.
2 weeks ago
-
Usuoga liked the chapter Introduction in Parasite takeover.
2 weeks ago
-
Usuoga liked the chapter RAGE! in Fictional Nudism!.
2 weeks ago
-
Usuoga liked the chapter Baldur's Gate 3 in Fictional Nudism!.
2 weeks ago
-
Usuoga liked the chapter Eight Months Later in Knocking Up Sister.
2 weeks ago
-
Usuoga liked the chapter Five Months Later in Knocking Up Sister.
2 weeks ago
-
Usuoga liked the chapter Two months later in Knocking Up Sister.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
Usuoga has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Usuoga has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Usuoga has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Usuoga has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Usuoga has not earned any awards.