About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Users liked the chapter The Silver Leash, Part 34 in The Silver Leash.
1 week ago
-
Users liked the chapter A throne room show of dominance in Claim Day.
2 weeks ago
-
Users liked the chapter Sucks you off in Faithful husband .
1 month ago
-
Users liked the chapter To Elsa pov in Faithful husband .
1 month ago
-
Users liked the chapter The Silver Leash, Part 32 in The Silver Leash.
1 month ago
-
Users liked the chapter The Silver Leash, Part 31 in The Silver Leash.
1 month ago
-
Users liked the chapter The Silver Leash, Part 29 in The Silver Leash.
1 month ago
-
Users liked the chapter The Silver Leash, Part 28 in The Silver Leash.
1 month ago
-
Users liked the chapter Help and pay (+1 good husband points) in Faithful husband .
2 months ago
-
Users liked the chapter Don't tell Ava about Kyler yet in Faithful husband .
2 months ago
No recent activity
Users has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Users has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Users has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Users has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Users has not earned any awards.