About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Underdog left a comment on the chapter Chapter 1: The Naked Trap in The Reluctant Nudist [ENF].
5 days ago
-
Underdog liked the chapter Chapter 1: The Naked Trap in The Reluctant Nudist [ENF].
5 days ago
-
Underdog liked the chapter Introduction in The Reluctant Nudist [ENF].
5 days ago
-
Underdog liked the chapter Chapter 6: The Scent of Prey (Part 2) in Naked Isekai: The Goddess's Plaything [ENF].
5 days ago
-
Underdog liked the chapter Chapter 6: The Scent of Prey (Part 1) in Naked Isekai: The Goddess's Plaything [ENF].
5 days ago
-
Underdog liked the chapter Chapter 5: The Huntress in the Hollow (Part 2) in Naked Isekai: The Goddess's Plaything [ENF].
5 days ago
-
Underdog liked the chapter Chapter 5: The Huntress in the Hollow (Part 1) in Naked Isekai: The Goddess's Plaything [ENF].
5 days ago
-
Underdog liked the chapter Chapter 4: The Breaking of the Caravan in Naked Isekai: The Goddess's Plaything [ENF].
5 days ago
-
Underdog liked the chapter Chapter 3: The Road Again in Naked Isekai: The Goddess's Plaything [ENF].
5 days ago
-
Underdog liked the chapter Introduction in Naked Isekai: The Goddess's Plaything [ENF].
5 days ago
No recent activity
Underdog has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Underdog has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Underdog has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Underdog has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Underdog has not earned any awards.