About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Ultimatedaywriter published the chapter CH1.5 in Essence Lord.
1 week ago
-
Ultimatedaywriter published the chapter CH1.4 in Essence Lord.
1 week ago
-
Ultimatedaywriter published the chapter CH1.3 in Essence Lord.
1 week ago
-
Ultimatedaywriter received a new award: Library Builder.
1 week ago
-
Ultimatedaywriter published the story Essence Lord.
1 week ago
-
Ultimatedaywriter published the chapter CH10: Healers in Climbing The Ladder Of Chaos.
2 years ago
-
Ultimatedaywriter published the chapter Highschool DXD p2 in Climbing The Ladder Of Chaos.
2 years ago
-
Ultimatedaywriter published the chapter CH9: Lucifer's Blessing of Betrayal in Climbing The Ladder Of Chaos.
2 years ago
-
Ultimatedaywriter published the chapter Highschool DXD P1 in Climbing The Ladder Of Chaos.
2 years ago
-
Ultimatedaywriter published the chapter CH8: Lord Fist in Climbing The Ladder Of Chaos.
2 years ago
No recent activity
Ultimatedaywriter has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Ultimatedaywriter has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Ultimatedaywriter has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Ultimatedaywriter has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Ultimatedaywriter has not earned any awards.