About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Ub40ounces liked the chapter Introduction in Taming the Dom.
11 months ago
-
Ub40ounces liked the chapter Introduction in Empty Nest.
11 months ago
-
Ub40ounces liked the chapter Introduce yourself in Futa Island.
11 months ago
-
Ub40ounces liked the chapter Yes - Watch the video in Taming the Dom.
11 months ago
No recent activity
Ub40ounces has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Ub40ounces has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Ub40ounces has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Ub40ounces has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Ub40ounces has not earned any awards.