About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
TwistedTurnOfFate liked the chapter >Jessica will invite Harry Nelson to her room in Jessica Nigri - Justice for a cocktease.
10 hours ago
-
TwistedTurnOfFate liked the chapter For One Reason in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
2 days ago
-
TwistedTurnOfFate liked the chapter Dollification in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
1 week ago
-
TwistedTurnOfFate liked the chapter A bank teller - a normal customer in Oblivious.
3 weeks ago
-
TwistedTurnOfFate liked the chapter A slow dawning in Mind Control Short Stories.
1 month ago
-
TwistedTurnOfFate liked the chapter Hold On! in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
1 month ago
-
TwistedTurnOfFate liked the chapter Katie LOVE cock! in The Device.
2 months ago
-
TwistedTurnOfFate liked the chapter Homeless Problem in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
2 months ago
-
TwistedTurnOfFate liked the chapter The Gold Digger in The Mind Fucker.
3 months ago
-
TwistedTurnOfFate liked the chapter Looking for ideas in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
3 months ago
No recent activity
TwistedTurnOfFate has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
TwistedTurnOfFate has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
TwistedTurnOfFate has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
TwistedTurnOfFate has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
TwistedTurnOfFate has not earned any awards.