About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Truthisyou5 left a comment on the chapter Good things come to those who wait in Babysitter Moves In.
3 days ago
-
Truthisyou5 liked the chapter Good things come to those who wait in Babysitter Moves In.
3 days ago
-
Truthisyou5 left a comment on the chapter Starts with a little pillow talk in Babysitter Moves In.
4 days ago
-
Truthisyou5 liked the chapter Starts with a little pillow talk in Babysitter Moves In.
4 days ago
-
Truthisyou5 left a comment on the chapter Pitching a tent in Babysitter Moves In.
4 weeks ago
-
Truthisyou5 liked the chapter Pitching a tent in Babysitter Moves In.
4 weeks ago
-
Truthisyou5 liked the chapter Can we camp out tonight? in Babysitter Moves In.
1 month ago
-
Truthisyou5 liked the chapter They get home in Room For One More.
1 month ago
-
Truthisyou5 left a comment on the chapter Maybe so... Let's make some plans in Babysitter Moves In.
1 month ago
-
Truthisyou5 liked the chapter Maybe so... Let's make some plans in Babysitter Moves In.
1 month ago
No recent activity
Truthisyou5 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Truthisyou5 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Truthisyou5 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Truthisyou5 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Truthisyou5 has not earned any awards.