About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Trt123 liked the chapter The Next Day in Futa Dominion.
2 days ago
-
Trt123 liked the chapter Aftermath and A Solution? in Futa Dominion.
2 days ago
-
Trt123 liked the chapter Long Overdue in Futa Dominion.
2 days ago
-
Trt123 liked the chapter The First -Top Trending Hit in Futa Dominion.
3 days ago
-
Trt123 liked the chapter Family Deported in Futa Dominion.
1 week ago
-
Trt123 liked the chapter Introduction in Futa Dominion.
1 week ago
-
Trt123 liked the chapter She leaves and in comes a short, young women in Gloryhole Futa Fun.
2 months ago
-
Trt123 liked the chapter Lunch in Futanari World.
2 months ago
-
Trt123 liked the chapter You're all too eager to in Gloryhole Futa Fun.
2 months ago
-
Trt123 liked the chapter Balls in Gloryhole Futa Fun.
2 months ago
No recent activity
Trt123 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Trt123 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Trt123 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Trt123 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Trt123 has not earned any awards.