About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Trivion liked the chapter Blended TML Ch 25 in Futa Soccer Camp.
3 days ago
-
Trivion liked the chapter Blended TML Ch 24 in Futa Soccer Camp.
1 week ago
-
Trivion liked the chapter Jennifer Straps-in in Women's Submission Wrestling.
1 week ago
-
Trivion liked the chapter Jester wins in EroFights.
1 week ago
-
Trivion liked the chapter Sam kicks out in Women's Submission Wrestling.
1 week ago
-
Trivion liked the chapter Introduction in Sexfight Stories and Defeats.
2 weeks ago
-
Trivion liked the chapter Holy Strength in EroFights.
3 weeks ago
-
Trivion liked the chapter Too much pleasure in EroFights.
3 weeks ago
-
Trivion liked the chapter Caleb Wins in EroFights.
3 weeks ago
-
Trivion liked the chapter Backdoor Victory in EroFights.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
Trivion has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Trivion has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Trivion has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Trivion has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Trivion has not earned any awards.