About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Trappy liked the chapter Gwen comes over for round two in Bleached heroes & villains.
16 hours ago
-
Trappy liked the chapter You take Rio's anal virginity in Bleached heroes & villains.
1 week ago
-
Trappy liked the chapter You make fun of Miles as you fuck Rio in Bleached heroes & villains.
1 week ago
-
Trappy liked the chapter You fell asleep in the bathtub. in My Oblivious Mother.
1 week ago
-
Trappy liked the chapter Aware of her nudity, mom clenches her thighs in My Oblivious Mother.
1 week ago
-
Trappy liked the chapter Face to face in My Oblivious Mother.
2 weeks ago
-
Trappy liked the chapter She shares the bath with you. in My Oblivious Mother.
2 weeks ago
-
Trappy liked the chapter She noticed, so you take advantage of it. in My Oblivious Mother.
2 weeks ago
-
Trappy liked the chapter You take of your pants... and fall down on her! in My Oblivious Mother.
2 weeks ago
-
Trappy liked the chapter You peek on your mother bathing in My Oblivious Mother.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
Trappy has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Trappy has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Trappy has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Trappy has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Trappy has not earned any awards.