About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
No recent activity
ToxicLove has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
ToxicLove has not published any stories.
-
Written Ownership
by LLation
A lucky protagonist discovers that they have the ability to claim ownership over anything or anyone by writing their name on it.
Mind Control English 120 Chapters Deep 971 Words/Chapter 110,363 Likes 20,795,046 Views8 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 1 week ago -
Wanna Bet?
by CosmoWrite
Characters gain the ability to have people accept, lose and pay up on all bets, no matter what
Mind Control English 25 Chapters Deep 1,115 Words/Chapter 5,363 Likes 552,012 Views10 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 2 months ago
No contributed stories yet
ToxicLove has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
ToxicLove has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
ToxicLove has not earned any awards.