About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Tose1970 liked the chapter Karl durchsucht Johanna ihren Rucksack in Ausgeliefert.
2 days ago
-
Tose1970 liked the chapter Johanna bekommen einen Orgasmus in Ausgeliefert.
2 days ago
-
Tose1970 liked the chapter Johanna wird im Zugabteil von Karl gefickt in Ausgeliefert.
3 days ago
-
Tose1970 liked the chapter Ein Sandwich für Bianca in Das harte Geschäft.
5 days ago
-
Tose1970 liked the chapter Johanna soll dich selbst streichelten in Ausgeliefert.
1 week ago
-
Tose1970 liked the chapter Johanna im Abteil in Ausgeliefert.
1 week ago
-
Tose1970 liked the chapter Johanna lutscht Karl's Schwarz in Ausgeliefert.
1 week ago
-
Tose1970 liked the chapter Nele die Schaffnerin steht in der Tür in Ausgeliefert.
1 week ago
-
Tose1970 liked the chapter Johanna zeit Karl ihren Hintern in Ausgeliefert.
1 week ago
-
Tose1970 liked the chapter Johanna lässt ein paar Fotos machen in Ausgeliefert.
1 week ago
No recent activity
Tose1970 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Tose1970 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Tose1970 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Tose1970 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Tose1970 has not earned any awards.