About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Torchlight134 liked the chapter I Finally Get Some in MILF Master.
1 day ago
-
Torchlight134 liked the chapter Introduction in MILF Master.
1 day ago
-
Torchlight134 liked the chapter Delivery in Wishes.
1 week ago
-
Torchlight134 liked the chapter Going with it in Wishes.
1 week ago
-
Torchlight134 liked the chapter What does he want with dad? in Wishes.
1 week ago
-
Torchlight134 liked the chapter Dad Joins in Wishes.
1 week ago
-
Torchlight134 liked the chapter Breakfast in Wishes.
1 week ago
-
Torchlight134 liked the chapter Chapter 5 in My Infinite Worlds Adventure.
1 month ago
-
Torchlight134 liked the chapter Chapter 4 in My Infinite Worlds Adventure.
1 month ago
-
Torchlight134 liked the chapter The Vessel’s Burden in The Vessel.
1 month ago
No recent activity
Torchlight134 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Torchlight134 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Torchlight134 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Torchlight134 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Torchlight134 has not earned any awards.