About me
- Gender
- Female
- Birthday
- January 22, 2006
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Writing novels
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Stories with bad endings.
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Dark
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Mine
- I write erotica because
-
Me encanta el cuckold y blacked
- In conclusion, I am
-
A fan of all kinds of stories, with a few exceptions.
-
Tomok0Slutmoki_ liked the chapter Herself, Level 4 in The Bimbo Ray.
1 day ago
-
Tomok0Slutmoki_ liked the chapter Cassandra Kiramman, Level 4 in The Bimbo Ray.
1 day ago
-
Tomok0Slutmoki_ liked the chapter Vi, Level 1 in The Bimbo Ray.
1 day ago
-
Tomok0Slutmoki_ liked the chapter Vi in The Bimbo Ray.
1 day ago
-
Tomok0Slutmoki_ liked the chapter Sasuke uchiha (Naruto) in Sub transformation.
1 day ago
-
Tomok0Slutmoki_ liked the chapter Pink chastity on the spider in Sub transformation.
1 day ago
-
Tomok0Slutmoki_ liked the chapter Time to get Ready for work (Female) in Would You Rather.
1 day ago
-
Tomok0Slutmoki_ liked the chapter Of Bats and Cats in BNWO Marvel.
1 day ago
-
Tomok0Slutmoki_ liked the chapter Power Girl chokes Wonder Woman out in Justice League - Knocked Out.
1 day ago
-
Tomok0Slutmoki_ liked the chapter Batgirl in Justice League - Knocked Out.
5 days ago
No recent activity
Tomok0Slutmoki_ has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Tomok0Slutmoki_ has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Tomok0Slutmoki_ has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Tomok0Slutmoki_ has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Tomok0Slutmoki_ has not earned any awards.