About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- USA
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Mr. Happy
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
-
...not a writer.
-
Tokenredneck liked the chapter dickgirls tend to be horny in Mod your life.
9 minutes ago
-
Tokenredneck liked the chapter ALLY! in Mod your life.
15 minutes ago
-
Tokenredneck liked the chapter HIS MOTHER in Mod your life.
16 minutes ago
-
Tokenredneck liked the chapter IN JOHN'S BEDROOM in Mod your life.
16 minutes ago
-
Tokenredneck liked the chapter Run, but only so he gets a harder punishment... in Mod your life.
43 minutes ago
-
Tokenredneck liked the chapter Give yourself a new position in the school in Mod your life.
45 minutes ago
-
Tokenredneck liked the chapter With a dominant ass fucking! in Mod your life.
48 minutes ago
-
Tokenredneck liked the chapter The hallways in Mod your life.
50 minutes ago
-
Tokenredneck liked the chapter Sex education for sluts in Mod your life.
51 minutes ago
-
Tokenredneck liked the chapter You make it to school in Mod your life.
52 minutes ago
No recent activity
Tokenredneck has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Tokenredneck has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Tokenredneck has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Tokenredneck has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Tokenredneck has not earned any awards.