About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Tobay liked the chapter Help your team the screaming Gopher's in Total Drama Island.
2 days ago
-
Tobay liked the chapter WONDER DOG in Fantastic Tales from an Original Superhero Universe (Public).
2 days ago
-
Tobay liked the chapter Stay and watch wifey get fucked in The Contrast.
2 days ago
-
Tobay liked the chapter Storm off angrily in The Contrast.
2 days ago
-
Tobay liked the chapter Try to catch up with Wifey and Savannah in The Contrast.
2 days ago
-
Tobay liked the chapter Do as asked and make dinner in The Contrast.
2 days ago
-
Tobay liked the chapter Internship in A Highschool Fantasy Redux.
2 days ago
-
Tobay liked the chapter Jurassic Feelings. Part I in Mind Controll Device.
2 days ago
-
Tobay liked the chapter A day at the bull camp in The Contrast.
2 days ago
-
Tobay liked the chapter The reunion continues in The Contrast.
2 days ago
No recent activity
Tobay has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Tobay has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Tobay has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Tobay has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Tobay has not earned any awards.