About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- August 16
- Location
- Los Angeles, CA
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Tip liked the chapter Keep watching in Young Love.
13 hours ago
-
Tip liked the chapter Introduction in Accidental Dick Magic.
14 hours ago
-
Tip liked the chapter Roadside Attraction in Image inspiration Posts (non-celeb).
1 day ago
-
Tip liked the chapter Backstory in Mind Control Short Stories.
1 day ago
-
Tip liked the chapter My Sister's Best Friend in Mind Control Short Stories.
1 day ago
-
Tip liked the chapter Freaked out in Mind Control Short Stories.
1 day ago
-
Tip liked the chapter The Roommates in Mind Control Short Stories.
1 day ago
-
Tip liked the chapter Indeed they do in Mind Control Short Stories.
1 day ago
-
Tip liked the chapter A Night Out in Freshman Freedom.
1 day ago
-
Tip liked the chapter Heating up the frigid woman. in Image inspiration Posts (non-celeb).
1 day ago
No recent activity
Tip has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Tip has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Tip has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Tip has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Tip has not earned any awards.