About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
No recent activity
Tiorino1221 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Tiorino1221 has not published any stories.
-
Beth's night on the Town
by lilguy
Beth seeks a virgin for a night of fun.
Mature English 35 Chapters Deep 302 Words/Chapter 53 Likes 231,718 Views1 Chapter Contributed Latest contribution 4 years ago
No contributed stories yet
Tiorino1221 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Tiorino1221 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Tiorino1221 has not earned any awards.