About me
- Gender
- Female
- Birthday
- April 15, 1990
- Location
- Salt Lake City, Utah
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Knit, cross stitch, get tied up
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Sherlock Holmes
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
-
I'm a damn good writer and it's hard to find the exact stories I want to read.
- In conclusion, I am
-
Someone who wants to be tied up.
No recent activity
TiedUpTeapot has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
TiedUpTeapot has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
TiedUpTeapot has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
TiedUpTeapot has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
TiedUpTeapot has not earned any awards.