About me
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Masturbate to Pokemon girl
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Writing.com
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Dick
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
-
I like naked girls orgasm
- In conclusion, I am
-
Love to touch girl but never had it. If I had a possession power then I will possess every girls in the city and masturbate until my limit.
-
TicImagine liked the chapter ch2 in fraternity.
1 day ago
-
TicImagine liked the chapter Introduction in fraternity.
5 days ago
-
TicImagine liked the chapter Introduction in Like a Glove.
1 week ago
-
TicImagine liked the chapter Assimilated (Bad ending) in Welcome to the hive.
2 weeks ago
-
TicImagine liked the chapter Freedom (Good ending) in Welcome to the hive.
2 weeks ago
-
TicImagine published the story Two Pervert Boys.
4 weeks ago
-
TicImagine liked the chapter Limits in Possession.
1 month ago
-
TicImagine liked the chapter About that in Possession.
1 month ago
-
TicImagine liked the chapter The only way in Possession.
1 month ago
-
TicImagine liked the chapter Who should I possess? in Possession.
1 month ago
No recent activity
TicImagine has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
TicImagine has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
TicImagine has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
TicImagine has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
TicImagine has not earned any awards.