About me
- Gender
- Female
- Birthday
- February 12
- Location
- A cozy apartment
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
-
I love fantasizing and masturbating, especially to futa and cum. I love excessive cum ❤️
- In conclusion, I am
-
A futalover, a cumslut
-
Thunderwitch liked the chapter Introduction in Goonette Diaries.
20 hours ago
-
Thunderwitch published the chapter Katie wants to continue playing in Your bully and your wife.
2 days ago
-
Thunderwitch liked the chapter Introduction in Knot in me.
5 days ago
-
Thunderwitch liked the chapter Introduction in A Halloween baby bump.
5 days ago
-
Thunderwitch liked the chapter A Cute Asian girl in The Backpack.
5 days ago
-
Thunderwitch liked the chapter The stumble in Just This Once?.
5 days ago
-
Thunderwitch liked the chapter Surprise in Just This Once?.
5 days ago
-
Thunderwitch liked the chapter They’re getting braver in Just This Once?.
5 days ago
-
Thunderwitch liked the chapter Grand finish in Just This Once?.
5 days ago
-
Thunderwitch liked the chapter The first outfit in Just This Once?.
5 days ago
No recent activity
Thunderwitch has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Thunderwitch has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Thunderwitch has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Thunderwitch has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Thunderwitch has not earned any awards.