About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
No recent activity
ThumbLord1 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
ThumbLord1 has not published any stories.
-
A Fantasy Dynasty
by merkros
Lead generations of rulers through a world full of excitement, adventure, and nefarious plots.
Fantasy English 242 Chapters Deep 798 Words/Chapter 24,829 Likes 11,376,367 Views Game mode2 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 3 years ago -
-
Monster Isekai
by Crazyjacky
Reborn into a fantasy world... with a twist
Fantasy English 179 Chapters Deep 1,474 Words/Chapter 30,654 Likes 3,811,472 Views28 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 3 years ago
No contributed stories yet
ThumbLord1 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
ThumbLord1 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
ThumbLord1 has not earned any awards.