About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- September 14
- Location
- Tartarus
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Sleep
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Historical non-fiction
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Crotch, cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Crotch, cunt.
- I write erotica because
-
I enjoy writing it, plus there’s not enough cuntbusting out there
- In conclusion, I am
-
Annoying
-
Therevpro liked the chapter You do in When Nerds Collide.
1 week ago
-
Therevpro liked the chapter Enter the principal’s office in When Nerds Collide.
1 week ago
-
Therevpro published the chapter She tries again in Thieving karma.
3 weeks ago
-
Therevpro published the chapter No in Baldur’s Gate 3 cuntbusting.
1 month ago
-
Therevpro published the chapter Introduce herself in Baldur’s Gate 3 cuntbusting.
1 month ago
-
Therevpro published the chapter Right in Baldur’s Gate 3 cuntbusting.
1 month ago
-
Therevpro published the chapter Drink the potion in Baldur’s Gate 3 cuntbusting.
1 month ago
-
Therevpro liked the chapter No in When Nerds Collide.
1 month ago
-
Therevpro liked the chapter She wakes up late! in Maid Mishaps.
1 month ago
-
Therevpro liked the chapter Railing time! in Bully of a Boss.
1 month ago
No recent activity
Therevpro has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Therevpro has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Therevpro has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Therevpro has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Therevpro has not earned any awards.