About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Thedood liked the chapter She stops thinking in Camera Shy.
3 days ago
-
Thedood liked the chapter Completely alone in Camera Shy.
1 week ago
-
Thedood liked the chapter Of course he will in Mom's Secret Spy Trigger.
1 week ago
-
Thedood liked the chapter One he won't forget in Mother's Comic Book Club.
1 week ago
-
Thedood liked the chapter Accident in Camera Shy.
1 week ago
-
Thedood liked the chapter Chapter 50: The Afterparty in Absolute Yes.
2 weeks ago
-
Thedood liked the chapter Honest Conversations in Bullshitman.
2 weeks ago
-
Thedood liked the chapter Chapter 49: The Celebration in Absolute Yes.
2 weeks ago
-
Thedood liked the chapter Chapter 48: Acclamation in Absolute Yes.
2 weeks ago
-
Thedood liked the chapter Chapter 47: Conquest in Absolute Yes.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
Thedood has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Thedood has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Thedood has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Thedood has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Thedood has not earned any awards.