About me
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Cum
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Comics
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Cunt
- I write erotica because
-
I can
- In conclusion, I am
-
Clueless
-
ThePurpleD3viL posted a reply on the chapter Surprisingly, she does in The 'Direct-Her' App.
11 hours ago
-
ThePurpleD3viL left a comment on the chapter Rick's POV in Mother's Comic Book Club.
11 hours ago
-
ThePurpleD3viL liked the chapter Rick's POV in Mother's Comic Book Club.
11 hours ago
-
ThePurpleD3viL published the chapter Surprisingly, she does in The 'Direct-Her' App.
22 hours ago
-
ThePurpleD3viL published the chapter The scene is replayed in The 'Direct-Her' App.
22 hours ago
-
ThePurpleD3viL published the chapter He has to see what happens in The 'Direct-Her' App.
22 hours ago
-
ThePurpleD3viL published the chapter Yes, he does in The 'Direct-Her' App.
22 hours ago
-
ThePurpleD3viL published the story The 'Direct-Her' App.
22 hours ago
-
ThePurpleD3viL published the chapter Lauren works at the Hooters now in ThePurpleD3viL: Commissions and Short Stories.
3 days ago
-
ThePurpleD3viL published the chapter Yes, but he will be rough in ThePurpleD3viL: Commissions and Short Stories.
3 days ago
No recent activity
ThePurpleD3viL has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
ThePurpleD3viL has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
ThePurpleD3viL has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
ThePurpleD3viL has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
ThePurpleD3viL has not earned any awards.