About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
TheLoverofLamias liked the chapter ...but foresight is a blessing. in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
5 days ago
-
TheLoverofLamias liked the chapter ♥ The princess bride ♥ in Ambassador.
1 week ago
-
TheLoverofLamias liked the chapter At The Club in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
2 weeks ago
-
TheLoverofLamias liked the chapter The princess's dating diaries (Part 3) in Ambassador.
2 weeks ago
-
TheLoverofLamias liked the chapter The princess's dating diaries (Part 2) in Ambassador.
3 weeks ago
-
TheLoverofLamias liked the chapter Dressed Up Darlings in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
3 weeks ago
-
TheLoverofLamias liked the chapter Not a date night in Ambassador.
3 weeks ago
-
TheLoverofLamias liked the chapter The Princess's Dilema in Ambassador.
3 weeks ago
-
TheLoverofLamias liked the chapter Submission check in Ambassador.
4 weeks ago
-
TheLoverofLamias liked the chapter Hatchery in Ambassador.
1 month ago
No recent activity
TheLoverofLamias has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
TheLoverofLamias has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
TheLoverofLamias has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
TheLoverofLamias has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
TheLoverofLamias has not earned any awards.