About me
- Gender
- Female
- Birthday
- April 20
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Read erotica.
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Fan fic
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Royal Scepter
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
-
Why not?
- In conclusion, I am
-
A furry and fox lover
-
TheBigBadFox liked the chapter Introduction in Janet’s Bulls 1.
4 days ago
-
TheBigBadFox liked the chapter Mana Surge in The New Player.
4 days ago
-
TheBigBadFox liked the chapter Bad Fortune in The New Player.
4 days ago
-
TheBigBadFox liked the chapter Are Awsome in The New Player.
4 days ago
-
TheBigBadFox liked the chapter Hidden Rooms in The New Player.
4 days ago
-
TheBigBadFox liked the chapter A Safe Zone in The New Player.
4 days ago
-
TheBigBadFox liked the chapter Mini Boss Battle in The New Player.
4 days ago
-
TheBigBadFox liked the chapter Exploring Time! in The New Player.
4 days ago
-
TheBigBadFox liked the chapter Going To The Ruins in The New Player.
4 days ago
-
TheBigBadFox liked the chapter An Amazing Morning in The New Player.
4 days ago
No recent activity
TheBigBadFox has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
TheBigBadFox has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
TheBigBadFox has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
TheBigBadFox has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
TheBigBadFox has not earned any awards.