About me
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Read Erotica but you didn't see that coming
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Fantasy, science fiction
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Love stick
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Love hole
- I write erotica because
-
I enjoy writing and this is good practice
- In conclusion, I am
-
Like a lot of other members PS the link is to stories never posted
PPS I've written an actual book, science fiction but no smut
-
The Other Guy published the chapter OH FUCK in Reborn into Calitian.
5 hours ago
-
The Other Guy published the chapter Bit of both this time in Reborn into Calitian.
22 hours ago
-
The Other Guy published the chapter You're not sure if she is mad, or disappointed in Reborn into Calitian.
2 days ago
-
The Other Guy published the chapter Nah, it's apparently not worth watching in Reborn into Calitian.
4 days ago
-
The Other Guy published the chapter You'd rather not let Mary see you getting pegged in Reborn into Calitian.
6 days ago
-
The Other Guy published the chapter Mary and Vatarie are hammered in Reborn into Calitian.
1 week ago
-
The Other Guy published the chapter Not before someone finds you in Reborn into Calitian.
1 week ago
-
The Other Guy published the chapter You kind her sluttier half in Reborn into Calitian.
1 week ago
-
The Other Guy published the chapter Nah, not your thing, some cum breath kissing is one thing, this is different in Reborn into Calitian.
2 weeks ago
-
The Other Guy published the chapter You've never had beach sex before in Reborn into Calitian.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
The Other Guy has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
The Other Guy has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
The Other Guy has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
The Other Guy has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
The Other Guy has not earned any awards.