About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
No recent activity
The Master Kind has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
The Master Kind has not published any stories.
-
Mind Controlling Meta-Human
by camkel23
This is a DC Comics companion to Cross C's Mind Controlling Mutant Story threads.
Fan Fiction English 146 Chapters Deep 1,483 Words/Chapter 32,001 Likes 5,043,757 Views17 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 1 month ago -
Truth of the Matter
A man or woman gains the power to speak things into reality: What they say, goes. Will they be responsible with this power? Will they use it to make the world a better place? Or will they change the world around them for their own pleasure?
Mind Control English 84 Chapters Deep 655 Words/Chapter 17,800 Likes 5,353,817 Views3 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 8 months ago -
Happy Hypno Holidays
by AliC
A collection of erotic holiday stories.
Uncategorized English 7 Chapters Deep 2,114 Words/Chapter 211 Likes 11,776 Views2 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 1 year ago -
-
Mind Controlling Mutant
by Cross C
A mind controlling student is enrolled at the academy.
Mind Control English 118 Chapters Deep 1,615 Words/Chapter 44,745 Likes 7,990,057 Views2 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 6 years ago
No contributed stories yet
The Master Kind has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
The Master Kind has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
The Master Kind has not earned any awards.