About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- Earth
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Dick
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
TestSubject57 liked the chapter Nefarious Character Sheets in Magical Board Games.
2 days ago
-
TestSubject57 liked the chapter Mommy Issues in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
4 days ago
-
TestSubject57 liked the chapter You Can't Save Everyone (Alternate Ending) in Controlling Maisie.
6 months ago
-
TestSubject57 liked the chapter Instructions To Prove She's Under My Control in Controlling Her.
6 months ago
-
TestSubject57 published the chapter Former Highschool Friend, Chloe Webber in Wishes.
1 year ago
-
TestSubject57 published the chapter Six Months Later in Wishes.
1 year ago
-
TestSubject57 published the chapter Loosing Your Virginity in Wishes.
1 year ago
-
TestSubject57 published the chapter Grow Back to Normal in Wishes.
1 year ago
-
TestSubject57 published the chapter Shrink Out of Clothes in Wishes.
1 year ago
-
TestSubject57 published the chapter Yes in Wishes.
1 year ago
No recent activity
TestSubject57 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
TestSubject57 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
TestSubject57 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
TestSubject57 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
TestSubject57 has not earned any awards.