About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- United Kingdom
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Dick
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Cunt
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
-
A degenerate
-
Terror demon liked the chapter Yes in Daddy Dearest.
1 day ago
-
Terror demon liked the chapter Yes, but not because of you. in Temptation High.
4 days ago
-
Terror demon liked the chapter Several conversations. in Temptation High.
6 days ago
-
Terror demon liked the chapter Krystal Storms in. in Temptation High.
6 days ago
-
Terror demon liked the chapter Jackie gets more sex [non-con](piss) in Just Another Day In Norfolk.
1 week ago
-
Terror demon liked the chapter About the same in Temptation High.
1 week ago
-
Terror demon liked the chapter The Fire Alarm. in Temptation High.
1 week ago
-
Terror demon liked the chapter She goes..? in Temptation High.
1 week ago
-
Terror demon liked the chapter Transactions. in Living in Your Sister's Shadow.
1 week ago
-
Terror demon liked the chapter Taking what is his in The Devilish Sisters and Their Breeding Bull.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
Terror demon has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Terror demon has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Terror demon has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Terror demon has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Terror demon has not earned any awards.