About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Tempest42 liked the chapter Chapter 84: The Vines of Temptation?! Ren's Divine Intervention and Ibara's Unholy Prayer! R-18 in Absolute Control: The Bald Telepath.
6 hours ago
-
-
Tempest42 liked the chapter Chapter 82: The Cavalry Finale?! Ren's Last-Second Gamble and the Birth of a Viral Hero Moment! in Absolute Control: The Bald Telepath.
6 hours ago
-
-
Tempest42 liked the chapter Chapter 80: Air Cavalry Assault?! The Invisible Attack and Seven Minutes of Chaos Before the Storm! in Absolute Control: The Bald Telepath.
6 hours ago
-
Tempest42 liked the chapter Chapter 79: The Ten Million Point Target?! Team Formation Begins and Ren's Aerial Strategy! in Absolute Control: The Bald Telepath.
6 hours ago
-
-
-
-
No recent activity
Tempest42 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Tempest42 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Tempest42 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Tempest42 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Tempest42 has not earned any awards.