About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- None of your business, frankly
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Play Video Games, and Watching YT
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Comics, Fanfiction, and Comics Fanfiction
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
-
I have ideas for a niche form of Erotic Fanfiction, that I would like to see.
- In conclusion, I am
-
A Hobbyist
-
TekoPenn left a comment on the chapter Going Batty in Fictional Nudism!.
1 week ago
-
TekoPenn liked the chapter Going Batty in Fictional Nudism!.
1 week ago
-
TekoPenn liked the chapter Up a tree, of course! in Fictional Nudism!.
1 week ago
-
TekoPenn published the chapter Yeah, She does in Fictional Nudist Fantasy.
1 week ago
-
TekoPenn liked the chapter Lesson Plan in Fictional Nudism!.
1 week ago
-
TekoPenn posted a reply on the chapter Mr. & Mrs. F in Worlds of Horny Women.
1 week ago
-
TekoPenn posted a reply on the chapter Mr. & Mrs. F in Worlds of Horny Women.
2 weeks ago
-
TekoPenn left a comment on the chapter Mr. & Mrs. F in Worlds of Horny Women.
2 weeks ago
-
TekoPenn liked the chapter Shadowheart in Fictional Nudism!.
2 weeks ago
-
TekoPenn liked the chapter Budget Concerns in Fictional Nudism!.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
TekoPenn has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
TekoPenn has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
TekoPenn has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
TekoPenn has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
TekoPenn has not earned any awards.