About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
TechnoTatsu liked the chapter Busty MILF in Would You Rather.
5 days ago
-
TechnoTatsu liked the chapter Beth and Amy scissoring action in 48 Hours As A Girl.
5 days ago
-
TechnoTatsu liked the chapter The puppy girls, duh! in Boyce Park.
5 days ago
-
TechnoTatsu liked the chapter More hot lesbian action for Amy in 48 Hours As A Girl.
6 days ago
-
TechnoTatsu liked the chapter Amy gets some more strap on cock in 48 Hours As A Girl.
6 days ago
-
TechnoTatsu liked the chapter Tanya Tries Hypnosis in "Yes".
1 week ago
-
TechnoTatsu liked the chapter Sexy Dreams in "Yes".
1 week ago
-
TechnoTatsu liked the chapter Not Quite in Help! I'm a Teenage Genie!.
2 weeks ago
-
TechnoTatsu liked the chapter Mineta decides to share with Momo. in Reality Book.
3 weeks ago
-
TechnoTatsu liked the chapter Muscles in The gatcha game of changes.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
TechnoTatsu has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
TechnoTatsu has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
TechnoTatsu has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
TechnoTatsu has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
TechnoTatsu has not earned any awards.