About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Tarantio liked the chapter Unraveled in My Idle Harem!.
22 hours ago
-
Tarantio liked the chapter Tongue finds Harry cunt trying to appease her ex husband in Harry Potter as A Girl.
1 day ago
-
Tarantio liked the chapter Primal in The Submission Accelerator.
3 days ago
-
Tarantio liked the chapter Francy's fate in Cult of the Illuminating One.
6 days ago
-
Tarantio liked the chapter Flipping through the book again in Cult of the Illuminating One.
6 days ago
-
Tarantio liked the chapter Continue to please Richard in Harry Potter as A Girl.
6 days ago
-
Tarantio liked the chapter Nightmares unto dawn in White Mans World.
6 days ago
-
Tarantio liked the chapter What is a cult? in Cult of the Illuminating One.
6 days ago
-
Tarantio liked the chapter The still confusing Rebecca in Cult of the Illuminating One.
6 days ago
-
Tarantio liked the chapter No, it's time to experiment in Cult of the Illuminating One.
6 days ago
No recent activity
Tarantio has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Tarantio has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Tarantio has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Tarantio has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Tarantio has not earned any awards.