About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
TammyAnne liked the chapter Getting In in Aphrodite's Trials.
1 week ago
-
TammyAnne left a comment on the chapter Now Starring Craig in Soulmates.
3 weeks ago
-
TammyAnne received a new award: Conversation Starter.
1 month ago
-
TammyAnne left a comment on the chapter Kyle Becomes Kylie: Chapter 11 in Kyle Becomes Kylie.
6 months ago
-
TammyAnne liked the chapter Introduction in Cynthia's Feminization Journey.
8 months ago
-
TammyAnne left a comment on the chapter An Executive Offer in Cynthia's Feminization Journey.
8 months ago
-
TammyAnne left a comment on the chapter Chapter 5 in Political Hack.
1 year ago
No recent activity
TammyAnne has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
TammyAnne has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
TammyAnne has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
TammyAnne has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
TammyAnne has not earned any awards.