About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Tallyman19 liked the chapter Pumping Gas in Renee's Embarrassing Days.
1 day ago
-
Tallyman19 liked the chapter You and Rachel masturbate to each other in Heath’s Humiliation.
5 days ago
-
Tallyman19 liked the chapter A Proposal in Renee's Embarrassing Days.
5 days ago
-
Tallyman19 liked the chapter Slight Problem in Renee's Embarrassing Days.
1 week ago
-
Tallyman19 liked the chapter You hide, but see Rachel in the window in Heath’s Humiliation.
1 week ago
-
Tallyman19 liked the chapter Betrayal in Heath’s Humiliation.
1 week ago
-
Tallyman19 liked the chapter Waiting In Line in Renee's Embarrassing Days.
1 week ago
-
Tallyman19 liked the chapter Regrettably yes in Heath’s Humiliation.
2 weeks ago
-
Tallyman19 liked the chapter Some risky cleaning in Heath’s Humiliation.
2 weeks ago
-
Tallyman19 liked the chapter Kum N Go in Renee's Embarrassing Days.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
Tallyman19 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Tallyman19 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Tallyman19 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Tallyman19 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Tallyman19 has not earned any awards.