About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Tacticus liked the chapter HR so nobody to feel guilty about. in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
2 days ago
-
Tacticus liked the chapter Chapter 2 in Alpha Worship.
3 days ago
-
Tacticus liked the chapter Parker Negotiations in X-Men: Playboy.
1 week ago
-
Tacticus liked the chapter Introduction in Alpha Worship.
1 week ago
-
Tacticus liked the chapter The Game of Love in The Romance Mechanic.
1 week ago
-
Tacticus liked the chapter Christmas Cake – Growing Desire – Various / Baby Fever in Sexual Privilege.
2 weeks ago
-
Tacticus liked the chapter Movie Night at Erika's 6 - Cleanup in Silly Sexy Tomboy Futa.
2 weeks ago
-
Tacticus liked the chapter Chapter 54: A Secret Program and Cheap Ramen! in Heroine Training System: Squeeze Me with Those Thighs.
3 weeks ago
-
Tacticus liked the chapter Chapter 3: The Muse System in The Muse System.
3 weeks ago
-
Tacticus liked the chapter Chapter 28: A Sweet Evening in All Quirked Up.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
Tacticus has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Tacticus has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Tacticus has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Tacticus has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Tacticus has not earned any awards.