About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Tacolord liked the chapter Show and Tell at a Bar in Friend Request.
10 hours ago
-
Tacolord liked the chapter Monica awakes to her new life in Friend Request.
10 hours ago
-
Tacolord liked the chapter Edward and Monica, his newest toy in Friend Request.
10 hours ago
-
Tacolord liked the chapter Cumming home in Friend Request.
1 day ago
-
Tacolord liked the chapter In a Barbie's house in Friend Request.
1 day ago
-
Tacolord liked the chapter A new week, a new girl, and a new perspective in Friend Request.
1 day ago
-
Tacolord liked the chapter Sanctuary in Friend Request.
1 day ago
-
Tacolord liked the chapter Her Favourite Flavour in Everyone's Boyfriend.
1 day ago
-
Tacolord liked the chapter The Dust Closet in Everyone's Boyfriend.
1 day ago
-
Tacolord liked the chapter Operation Find the Boring Hot Guy in Everyone's Boyfriend.
1 day ago
No recent activity
Tacolord has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Tacolord has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Tacolord has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Tacolord has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Tacolord has not earned any awards.